Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thoughts

I love looking and I love having eyes and I love having glass to put over my eyes because they are broken. I love painting and I love shadows and reflections. I love leaves and I love that they have veins and I love that they die and make sounds when I step on them. I love eavesdropping and I love being places where I’m not obligated to speak and I love people who I can speak to and I love people who I don’t have to speak to. I love a variety of animals and I love sand and the beach and uneven sidewalks and doors and door frames and paint that is cracked and things made of wood. like trees. which are a thing I love. and I love clementines and national geographic and pictures of people being people. I love people with honest eyes and patterns and patterns on people with honest eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment