Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beautiful Day

I didn't want to miss the sun again today. It's so beautiful outside! I took some pictures while walking so that when its icy and cold and ugly and icky I can look back and remember that this is how it was then and this is how it will be again.

Ball States campus is really pretty during the summer.





In other news, i've had a pretty productive saturday morning. I went to Wal-mart, talked to my mom over the phone, started and finished my assignment for a journalism class thats due monday, spend some time in the word and in prayer, and now im blogging.

Last night, I got to catch up with my friend Ariel, who graduated last year, via Skype. I like having people who you can talk about the good and the bad with. Struggles, emotions, the good and the bad. I was reading the first camper of Romans today and it stuck out to me how important that is, talking to people about real things. I mean, thats why he was writing the letter in the first place. I met with some girls from my bible study friday for breakfast and it was good getting to know them better. Tomorrow, i'm going to Urban Light with Bithia and Eren from Cru. It's a munticultural church, and I love multicultural churches because it reminds me of Calvary Memorial in Oak ParK, IL. , the church i was apart of during project. I Really liked Calvary Memorial because it causes people to get out of their comfort zones and have unity, and i met the coolest people in the young adult group.

Check out these lovely faces. And this isn't even all of them :(



I don't know what the point of this post is, really. Maybe that people are important and trees are pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment