Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today, I met a 90 year old woman

Our boss Erica took us to her house just to visit her. She had met her during a three part story that she won an award for, and they are still friends. I feel really inspired now.

The old woman had an interesting story, but she didn't even tell us that much of it. I guess, she just had an interesting presence and I just felt inspired. Maybe there are some people who are so much of something that when you are around them you become something too.

One of the things she kept saying was how she doesn't plan anymore, and how our plans may not work our but the plan will, you know? I think so much we get so ahead of ourselves with our ideals and what we want to do for ourselves, for other people or for the world that we forget this.

No comments:

Post a Comment