Friday, July 29, 2011

Hair!

Relaxers had damaged my hair, so last summer, I cut it all off. There was probably about less than half an inch of hair on my head. And even now, I'm still trying to figure out how to manage my natural hair texture.

This is how my hair looks right after I wash it. In this photo, It's still wet.





When it dries, and i sometimes starts to do really weird and awkward things.

I may THINK my hair looks like this.





But it really looks crazy and like this.





Annoyed with the way it get's tangled and becomes hard to manage, I sometimes straighten it and it looks like this.



But I honestly don't like the way it looks straight anymore. Since I was about four my hair has always fallen past my shoudlers, so maybe I will like it straightened again when it's longer (no relaxer ever again though). But for now, I'll just keep fighting with it and trying to figure out how to manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment