Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On not being perfect

I feel like I failed whenever I do anything wrong.

Today, at my internship, I put the photo captions in the wrong folder. This caused everyone to have uproar all day looking for the captions. It frustrates me, because I feel like even when I think im being extra careful not to mess anything up, I wind up messing something up anyways. Its inevitable, and I just want one week where I do everything right.

But I’m not perfect. And that’s the point of this internship anyways, right? To learn. So I guess I’ll just keep pushing through it, mishaps and mistakes and all.

I think when people make mistakes, they should own up to them and admit they were wrong, then try to change the situation so it will not happen again. That’s all a person can do.

It’s okay not to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment