Monday, July 18, 2011

So I was looking through old photos on my computer and I came across a sequence of photos that made me smile. Last summer, I went on a missions trip to chicago with Campus Crusade for Christ. One of the things we did was travel to different campuses around the city to help with different campus movements. My groups two campus was Chicago State (a campus with a high percentage of African-Americans) where we worked with the IMPACT movement, and IIT (A campus with a high percentage of International students.) where we worked with the Bridges movement.

Anyway, the following photos took place at IIT. Trust me, we never acted like this with any of the actual students we met with on our campuses but I guess we felt the need to make fun of ourselves for a little while. In the following photos, they played the role of crazed evangelist. I was the photographer, and I felt the need to put the photos together in the sequence.













But trust me, this photoshoot was just for fun. In actuality, our actual evangelism time looked more like this






It was a fun thing to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment