Monday, August 15, 2011

Hair/End of summer

So last summer, I cut off pretty much all of my hair because it was damaged. At the end of this summer, its interesting to see how much is has grown in one year. I feel like I have a normal length of hair again.

Take a look at my hair back then






Compared to now





The hardest part is learning how to manage it no longer being relaxed.

Anyway, hair aside, it's the end of summer. This Saturday, I'm moving back to Muncie. Crazyness. And this is my last year (I may have to do one extra semester, but I would only have to take one class during it really...) Time moves so fast.

After my internship was over, I had a pretty chill summer. I hung out with friends a few times. I got stuff for going back to school. I read the book The Hunger Games (good book). My moms birthday is this thursday and my dad, my grandma, and I are taking her out to eat and then to see the movie The Help. Should be a good movie. And then saturday, back to Ball State. I feel like I accomplished a lot this summer. This was my first summer here with a car, so I learned my way around a lot.

It weird thinking last summer I was on a missions trip in Chicago, and next summer i'm pretty sure i'm studying abroad to get some extra credit hours. Then graduation. This summer may well have been my last summer at home with my parents.

Just a few random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment