Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Blog post about nothing

Hello Blogger. I spent today doing homework, reading, talking on the phone, and browsing the interwebs. I decided to make a blog post about nothing.






Ignore the myspace-ness of this photo. I am going to miss being able to dress like this, like its fall, as it get colder. I like summer and Fall. I want it to be summer and fall forever.








So campus can continue to look like this and I can walk to class without slpping on ice or skining into snow thats taller than me. Someone decided to do a flash mob in the library this week. It was kind of lame, but I took a picture of it anyway.
And I can were sweater dresses, with boots and leggings in the fall.







I had lunch with a couple of friend and ordered chicken cordon blue and it was good. I think chicken cordon blue is going to be my new food to attempt to make.





Anyway, The 4th season of BBC's merlin came out the other day. I think I am becoming obsessed with two many british shows. My first obsession was Being Human, which I felt was better than both Twilight and True Blood. Then, it was Merlin. And I have recently developed a love for Dr. Who. American television needs to get it together. Look at the awesome faces of Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment