Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The start of summer 2011

Hello. i know I haven't posted anything lately. Finals week took its hold on me. But the summer sun and the being away from classes has revitalized the part of me that wants to write for fun. On the plus side, I have an over 3.0 GPA for this semester. And, I designed this really interesting website for my journalism class that I'm quite proud of.

I start my summer internship at The Indianapolis Recorder next week. This blog will probably become about what I learn from that experience, as well as anything else I decide is noteworthy.

My friend Ariel Waldman, who is a photojournalism major and the owner of http://thekiwiphoto.com (check it out!), took "professional photos" for me for my website and just in case I ever need a headshot for anything. These are the ones I am thinking of adding to my website.





No comments:

Post a Comment